I hope you'll join me for a discussion panel and special reception in conjunction with my current exhibition at Walker's Point Center for the Arts.
Thursday, June 18, 6-8 pm.
A distinguished panel of community leaders will be on hand to ensure a lively and informative discussion focusing on the various projects
that are making the Valley a healthy and vibrant place to work and play.
- Ben Gramling - Director of Environmental Health, 16th Street Community Health Center
- Corey Zetts - Executive Director, Menomonee Valley Partners
- Glenna Kate Holstein - Menomonee Valley Branch Manager, Urban Ecology Center
- Daniel Adams - Director of Planning; Harbor District, Inc.
- Eddee Daniel - Writer, Photographer, 2014 Menomonee Valley Partners Artist in Residence
The exhibition runs through July 11.
Walker's Point Center for the Arts is located at 839 S. 5th St., one block south of National Ave.
Gallery hours: Tue-Sat, 12-5 pm.